Saturday, September 6, 2008

Meijer

Let's just say it is hard to get out the door with 4 kids under the age of 6. It is even harder when your almost 5 year old is more organized than her mother. Ok, I had my keys in hand, purse, grocery list, etc. I begin my walk to the cubby area and there I find Amelia, her bag AND her Blackberry in his cage ready to go to Meijer. I try not to discourage her because, after all, she is taking responsibility for her rat. I call my mom to relay this cute story and she is very insistant that I let her take Blackberry to the store. So, off we go with the rat in the back seat with Milla's purse filled with a flashlight and the container of rat food. How can I say no to that?

2 comments:

Shawni said...

I need a little organized person like that to motivate me around here! So cute.

You had a question about good resources other than classes on photography. I know there are a bunch of things on the Internet but I'm not sure exact sites, etc. If you just browse around I bet you could find some good stuff. If you have specific questions I'd be happy to help!

Shawni said...

Oh, and you asked about the gluten free thing...we tried it for a few months and it didn't make much of a difference so we quit. It was tough, but not horrible since she wasn't aware enough of the other kids to be jealous of what they ate. It's a big deal though and I totally feel for you if you're in the midst of it and wish you the very best of luck!@!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...