Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amelia!

So this is the last of our birthdays until February. This makes me happy. Planning, buying, treat bags, cakes, chaos. It is all for the kids, and that is why we do it. Next year, we will combine celebrations. The boys can have a party together. Amelia is 5. Here are 5 reasons I love my little Moosie: Her laugh is contagious. Her smile melts my heart. Her genuine love for life and everything in it amazes me. I need to learn from her. The way she sleeps like she she is the spin cycle in the washing machine. The way she came into this world and the impatience she had just to introduce herself to us. I sit and ponder my life, my children, my friends, my hobbies, my family, my house, and more. I have to thank God for all of this and the health of all of us. It is easy to take this for granted. It has been 5 years since I had my second child and this time sped by me. I feel like her infant and toddler years are a blur and that saddens me. Sometimes I wish I could rewind and slow down and enjoy more of the simple things and not the running. Now, she sits next to me watching "Wizards of Waverly Place" and she is still my little baby girl. Happy Birthday, Amelia.

1 comment:

Wendy Hansen said...

Hi, you had posted on my blog about the background & the music. The background I got off of www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and it gives you a code to copy & paste into your blog. And then the music is from www.playlist.com and same thing it will give you html code to paste into your blog. I hope that helps.

Cute cakes by the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...