Thursday, April 3, 2008

Swing batter batter...


How can you now want to just eat him up??? He is such a monkey and smiles so wide it looks like it hurts! He lights up when he sees his brother. It is priceless. Preston had put his orange baseball hat on him and Ollie just laughed. It made me think of one of Amelia's favorite songs by Trace Adkins, "Swing." Or should I say "Swing Bata Bata..." like Milla says it. :) As I am sitting here with Scott blogging, Amelia comes in here and says that I need to dial H-O-2 on my cell phone so that I can connect with High School Musical. She said she saw this on TV. Only Amelia!!! It is Spring Break here so the kids are up a bit later than usual. Ashley is staying with us and we have been having fun playing, shopping, watching movies and playing Bratz girls! Tomorrow they are going to paint pottery with Aunt Beth and Maeda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...