Thursday, April 3, 2008

Potty time!!!

Well, I have been procrastinating BIG TIME in the potty training department. Isabelle and Amelia basically trained themselves and I just do not know what to do about this boy thing. I bought underwear (not as cute as girl panties) and I bought a potty chair with "guards" if you know what I mean. So, I put Small Paul underwear on Preston yesterday and went through 3 pairs in a matter of 45 minutes. First of all, how does a child pee so much. Second of all, there is no way I can do this all day with 3 other children running around!!! I decided I would just let him go commando and see what happened. Well, sure enough, I found him sitting on the potty going poop!!!! We were all so excited and he was of course excited to get 3 M&M's. Now I feel there is hope and he will not be entering Kindergarten wearing Pull Ups!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...