Thursday, April 3, 2008

More funny things...


So I have continued my jotting down of things these silly kids say on a day to day basis. So, hope you enjoy these:

Preston: (while I am changing Oliver's diaper) "Mama, Ollie's p____ is broken."

Isabelle: (while eating her lunch and reading a sign I have on the wall) "Mama, I do not believe in miracles. I believe in my friends and my family and the teachers at school."

Preston: (while talking to Ms. Kristy on the phone and Amelia was trying to get the phone from him) "Moosie, stop it. I am on a conference call!"

Preston: (while backing out of Meredith's driveway) "Mama, why are we driving backwards?"

I just cannot get enough of the things they come up with. Quite honestly, I am amazed at the intelligence of Preston and the vocabulary he has. He is such a quick thinker and I forget that he is 2!

1 comment:

Walter J. Hooper said...

But he does not like pink shirts.

Papu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...