Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preston is 5!

I cannot even believe that all of our boys are a whole YEAR older!! These birthday blog postings will take me a bit but I want to make them special. We are so thankful for Preston. He is the "laid back" one of the boys. He's such a sensitive guy and his total love for his siblings is sincere. He is addicted to Transformers and so we had a cake for each he and Ollie. Grandma and Grandpa J came up for the celebration and the kids were in their glory. The boys decided they wanted to go to a Michigan State game instead of having a "friend" birthday. This was fine by me! I know, even though I am not a big football fan, I am glad to have a break from birthday parties. Don't get me wrong. I think they are great for the kids. Preston is always the one to "wait" for the other kids to be tended to. I feel bad about that. He is patient and such a great big brother. We ALL love you P Dog!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...