Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Skating Show

So my little Isabelle, yes, the one who I always had to drag her to ballet, tennis, swimming, etc., and come crawling out of her shell and has two new loves in life. Number one: ice skating. Number two: piano. How excited am I???? More than you will ever know. Amelia loves skating, too, don't get me wrong. But, what DOESN'T Amelia like? The girl is going to have to start making some choices because mom cannot keep up. So, they had their holiday skating show. Now, do not get too excited, they were only in Basic 1. However, look how cute my little girls are! They were just thrilled to be out there!!

1 comment:

Shawni said...

Hey I just wanted to FINALLY reply about those necklaces...sorry it's taken forever. I don't have an e-mail address for Angie. Did you try calling her again? If you can't get a hold of her let me know and I'll redirect you to someone else who can do it.

Ice skating looks fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...