Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jaworski Family Cruise 2008 Cont...

I know I am very late in posting this but better late than never, right? Things are crazy here, with illness of our little man. Anyway, I will post about that later. As I stated in a previous post, our family traveled to the Eastern Caribbean for a cruise in November. It was to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Jaworski's 40th wedding anniversary. Oh boy, did they have fun!! I must say that I was a bit nervous since cruises are not my first choice of vacation and I was a bit on edge for the first part of the week. However, to spend A WHOLE WEEK with their cousins was my kids' ultimate dream. They had so much stinkin' fun and could not get enough of the pools, ocean, butterfly house, ice cream, endless food, Amelia and the "quarter" machine machines (yes, I did laundry while there), the gold by the inch, $10 purses, photo sessions (by far Isabelle's favorite...ha ha), and the list goes on! The time spent with their grandparents was priceless. To have that memory that many kids do not get. They are very lucky and someday they will truly appreciate that. The girls look so up to their cousins Chloe and Ashley and are becoming carbon copies. Isabelle is now doing her hair, matching her jewelry, etc. I cannot get enough of her "prissness" just like her mom! Amelia is not quite to that point yet! Preston wants Ethan to do what he likes and does not quite understand that a 6 year old is not quite at the same level as he is! Tyler and Ethan are very patient with Preston and try to include him whenever possible. :) Oliver just loves everyone, especially Uncle Ken. If you say "da da da da!!! Uncle Ken!!!!" he throws his arms in the air!! It is too cute. So, the trip held many memories for all of us and if the opportunities presents itself again someday, I am sure we will do this again!! Maybe Europe?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...