Sunday, August 24, 2008

at the pool...

I feel like the last 2 weeks have been a complete whirlwind. My house and kids are totally out of sorts and I cannot seem to get a grip!! I am actually looking forward to school starting again. Yes, I did just say that! I love them so much but they NEED structure and friends!! I am not enough-especially with all of the day to day stuff taking up so much of my time and energy. Ollie is going up and down the stairs, he is pushing his walker AND he is drinking organic whole milk!!! YEAH-NO MORE FORMULA!!! I am still nursing, however. He is the last and my little baby. Belle has decided that she is going to show her horse English and Western so we are going to try and prepare for that. She also decided to add piano lessons. Amelia is too young for piano but will continue dance and maybe ice skating. She will do riding lessons as well. We will see how Max does. He may not tolerate too much performance! Preston starts his skating program in September and he is totally ready and motivated!! I am really excited for him because he does not do as much as the girls. Scott is very busy with work but at the same time he has been in town a lot. This makes me happy! The kids as well. He has ben so kind as to hang with the kids while I sew and try to get my baby slings, etc. online and in the stores. I am also teaching Childbirth classes in September. It will be fun to get into a little schedule again. Ollie and I will have lots of time together as well. I guess it is off to clean the playroom. We are unloading many things for Goodwill.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...