Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anniversay...

Well, since I have missed so many days and weeks blogging, I will back up a bit. July 15 was our wedding anniversary. Of course, we both forgot until the day of in the morning and then we looked at each other and remembered what the day had been 8 YEARS ago!! I want to take a minute to thank my husband for the person he is, the father he is and how lucky I am. It is not too often that you find someone who works 80 hrs a weeks, drives 3-4 hrs one way and then turns around to come home so that he can then get up with Oliver 3-4 times in a night, and wake up and do the same thing again the next day. He is TOTALLY hands on, NEVER complains when I decide I need to get in the car and drive to Target or go to dinner with girlfriends. He lets me sleep in, takes the kids school clothes shopping (ALL 4), takes them to breakfast, and more. I just want to thank him for being so wonderful to me and my children. You are my life. You have given me the 4 greatest gifts EVER. I appreciate every little thing you do. THANK YOU!!!! Happy Anniversary and MANY more to come!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...