Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dolly Parton


Amelia and I went for a girls trip to Target while Isabelle was in school. I explained to her that she could get one thing. She initially had a dress up outfit in the cart, and then traded that for a barbie. As we were headed toward the front of the store, she spotted a cd with Dolly Parton on the cover. She immediately said "that's Dolly and she is on Hanna Montana. I want that." I tried to talk her out of it, knowing that she would not care for this music. However, she proceded to give me her Barbie back and was relentless. I finally gave in and figured I would let her figure it out. When we got to the car, we of course had to listen to the cd. The result? Amelia has been listening to that cd NON STOP since last Tuesday on her walkman. You can hear her in the back seat singing, "Jolene, Jolene, Jolene..." That cd was one of the best purchases yet. This photo is of the girls on Valentines Day 2008.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...