Friday, August 31, 2012

Cut Outs

Love my boys. But I am not good at playing cars or baseball or transformers. They laugh at me when I try to make "zoom" noises like they do. I'm just not as good at it as Daddy. But I AM good at reading, cuddling, bath time, and BAKING. Preston has been begging me to make cookies with his Star Wars cookie cutters. We finally began the process this morning and after realizing we were out of stick butter and eggs, we just now got all of them baked. And when I say all, I mean ALL! Note to self: no need to double the recipe. I have cookies coming out of my ears, not to mention the boys were tired of cutting out cookies after about 10 min, which left me cutting and cutting and cutting. But it was time with my boys doing something mom knows how to do and they loved it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...