Sunday, July 15, 2012

Camp

Today was bittersweet as we dropped the two middles off at camp. I don't do well leaving my kids. Not because I don't trust who's in charge, but because I have a hard time enjoying myself when I miss them. Amelia went to Springhill last year for 4 days but did not want to come home. We agreed to let her go for a week this year. She is there with Sierra and Sophie, amongst other girls from school that happened to be there too. Preston went with Laiken and he will stay for 4 days. Man alive it was hot! We left them with fans, water bottles, bibles, journals, stuffed animals and enough clothing for many days and changes!!! I wish I could go. The property is georgous with lakes, water park, zip lines, a farm, horse riding, wall climbing, art, and the list goes on. They do bible study every day with journal writing to follow. Cannot wait to hear all about it!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...