Monday, February 7, 2011

Breakfast...

Mimi gets the honor of opening the Moon Dough barn. 

Each year I like to do something from Williams Sonoma like these pancake molds. One year we did princess and trucks but I failed to see that there was actually a snazzy little squeezy bottle that is required in order to get them filled properly. Oh and it also helps if you use Williams Sonoma's recipe too. :)

This year we got it right...

Boys are into Star Wars and the girls got the Holiday themed ones.

The first one. Not bad, Yoda.

Mimi is probably going to strangle me for posting this but it was the only picture I had of the breakfast table...

Preston could not get enough of his green Transformer guys. Sorry, I am not so great at the correct terminology. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...