Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Tess...

So I have decided that the next best thing to having your own baby is when your sister has her baby. My sister, Sarah, gave birth to her first child last Friday night. Her name is Tess Evelyn. Yes, I was invited to the birth. I am so LUCKY. The minute her little body emerged I felt like so in love with her! She is perfect. I think Isabelle and Amelia feel as though they now have this real little girl doll that they have always wanted. (a "sister") They love their brothers, don't get me wrong, but I do hear about it all the time that they really do want a little sister. So I think their cousin is it. They ask me 20 times a day (at least) if we can go to aunt Sarah's. Isabelle wants to help put her new clothes away and Amelia wants 27 more pictures of her with Tess. (because we do not have enough) Just look at her...

1 comment:

kmoe said...

look at all that dark hair! for a second i thought that preston was holding elijah :) she is beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...