Tuesday, June 15, 2010

End of the Year...

WOW! Has it been a busy year. People always ask me how much I drive in a day and I had never really knew the mileage or wanted to know I guess. But I decided to actually calculate it for the thrills of it. Here goes: Home to Montessori to drop off Belle and Ollie: 7 miles Montessori to Old Mission to drop off Moosie: 13 miles Old Mission to Mrs. Summers to drop off Preston: 4.5 miles Mrs. Summers to home: 1.5 miles Home to Montessori to pick up Ollie: 7 miles Montessori to home: 7 miles Home to Montessori to pick up Belle: 7 miles Montessori to Old Mission for Moosie: 13 Miles Old Mission to Mrs Summers: 4.5 miles Mrs. Summers to home: 1.5 miles So, there you have it. JUST to get the kids to all their schools is 66 miles per day. NOT including the ice rink 3 times per week, hockey twice per week, piano lessons and all other random things. Oh, and my weekly (or twice weekly) trips to Sam's club and Meijer. A LOT of miles. No wonder my NEW car already has 12,000 miles on it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...