Wednesday, January 20, 2010

really behind...

I am just getting around to going back through photos of Thanksgiving, the Adoption and Christmas!!! Not to mention, little things in between!! I have been (along with Michele) organizing my LIFE. I have so far cleaned: *my closet *kitchen cupboards *amelias closet *elijahs closet *our bathroom drawers (there was medicine that expired in 2005) *too small boys clothes (go to Sarah for her baby) So, I am feeling like I can finally sit and blog, read books, watch iCarly with kids, hang with Ollie, etc. My next project will be Spring cleaning but that will not be for a while, we DO, after all, live in Northern Michigan. :) I just LOVE this picture of Scott and the older boys. We do not get many of these!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...